Thursday, December 21, 2017

Olay MicroPolishing & MicroScrubbing Facial Cleanser & Body Wash

I am a member of the crowd-tap community... I received two samples in the mail and after a use of them let me give you my honest opinion.

OLAY MicroPolishing Cleaning Infusion Glow Crushed Ginger & Citrus Extract Facial Cleanser & OLAY MicroScrubbing Cleaning Infusion Hydrating Glow Body Wash -Crushed Ginger

As you can tell; I have acne prone skin; which means it is also dry due to the use of acne medicines. This body wash; which I used first, and in place of the normal wash I use in the shower; is so light weight but very moisturizing. I think I will use it until it runs out! And as of right now, I fully plan on purchasing it and using it in place of the body wash that I use normally.

The facial cleanser is not as good as the facial cleanser that I currently use, but it is very moisturizing and got rid of my dead skin. But it is almost too moisturizing for the skin type that I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment