Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Datework Women's Professional Lipliner Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil 15CM 12 Colors

Datework Women's Professional Lipliner Waterproof Lip Liner Pencil 15CM 12 Colors And Lip Brush 

by LQZ

This product came on time. It was in very good box packaging. It was not damaged by any means. The colors were as good as they were in the pictures. I put it on and placed lipgloss on over it, it smeared instantly, however when I paired it with a lipstick it lasted for about 5 hours and did not smear upon drinking fluids. I would rate this a 8/10 only because I thought I would be able to use it with lipgloss and I was not. 


To purchase this product go to:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018FE7H2G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment